Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Several people who I haven't seen in a while have asked, when I've told them I'm getting married, if Elle was pregnant.



Well.......

No.

She is not.

In fact, she is really goddamn skinny now, the results of going to the gym to run 5+miles EVERY MORNING at 615!

I, on the other hand, am only a little skinnier, having dropped below 200 for the first time since the fated Christmas trip to Florida where I did absolutely nothing but eat and sleep on the couch with Lemon and Kiwi on top of me. I'm getting slim, trim, and back on it. But fuck if I'm getting up that early for it! I can write that early, but not run.

1 comment:

Elle said...

Hahaha. I set the alarm for 6:35, I'm not one for technicalities but I just can't stand to be made to look better than I am.

"As you get older it is harder to have heroes, but it is sort of necessary."