Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day, Dad.

It would, and presumably will, take years for me to pen how much love I have for my dad. Mark Goggans is a father like no other. He was a natural. I'm sure he would tell you how hard raising the three of us little hellions was, but it never seemed to faze him, or, at least, he never let his stress show. He taught us and every one of our friends how to surf. he coached our baseball teams. He turned off the TV. He gave us books and lit fires under our asses. My dad stands above all other people to me. I love him with al my heart and miss him dearly, though I know he thinks of me everyday when he wakes up to my dog licking his face, or comes home to my dog's poop on his bed. I love you dad.

No comments:

"As you get older it is harder to have heroes, but it is sort of necessary."