Friday, May 23, 2008

Brooklyn Banks Mission

We took a trip to the Brooklyn Banks, on the Manhattan side of the Brooklyn Bridge. I doubt many need an introduction to the legendary spot. I was hoping for a Gonz siting but none such luck. Pete was ripping. Landed a solid backside wallride that was atleast 3/4 to the top.

I tried a thousand times. This is me getting a running start, hoping to not do this....
bail. I did a whole lot of this.
Jack was giving it a good go but his Mongo-pushing seemed to be the foil to his otherwise silky steez.

Pete landed this. I swear.




and maybe these....I'll never tell.


Justin was getting up there. I don't know if he was just going for it or if he was trying to shoot his arrow of a skateboard at me for making fun of his nonsensical blabber all the time. Either way, well done Terror.

This disaster was all I had. Pathetic.
Pete and I like doing things together, tandem that is.

No comments:

"As you get older it is harder to have heroes, but it is sort of necessary."