Thursday, June 19, 2008

Sorry, son, you'll have to speek into the microphone.

So, I have been a bit MIA lately. Explanation: I got super busy with work, writing on my new typewriter and playing Halo3 after Dukes and Sis left. Then I got sick. Really sick. Strep throat--again. Went to the hospital--again. Spent four days sweating, hallucinating in my bed, with a high fever and sea urchins in my throat. Here are some pics of late.


Our Dad is a truly enlightened cat. Our anchor, he is always there with one line of cutting wisdom when we need it. He is a father, in a truly traditional sense. He taught us to think on our feet. He sharpened our teeth.

Siblings.
I recommended going to the Olive Garden in Times Square. I thought it would be priced according to the rest of the Universe's OG's and that seeing the madness that is TS might entertain the visitors. No dice. Price food and terrible service. The lack of view was free of charge.

Pops and Sis are remarkable together.
And they were off, back to the land of sand and honey.
For those of you who have wondered "what magical debauchery has A Goggans been up to lately?" here is your answer: Dying.

1 comment:

JON BLE$$ said...

Damn son!!! I hope you are feeling better. See you soon.

"As you get older it is harder to have heroes, but it is sort of necessary."