Monday, June 23, 2008

New recruit.

I have known Jarod Ruzkowski for my entire conscious life. My family moved into the neighborhood when I was 3 and Jarod was the first kid I met. We have been friends ever since. After High School we each went separate ways, me to California to be a professional surfer, Jarod, a Christian at the time, headed to Orlando to pursue an education at Fullsail in TV production. As different of paths as we have taken, they have both led us to very similar conclusions about the nature of the universe, leftist politics and beer. Jarod is an incredibly intelligent, soft-spoken, angry young man and I was overjoyed to hear that he was moving to New York. He has been cruising in from Astoria to ride bikes, skate and share brews with us. Lady's and gent's , I give you J-Rad Ruskinator the 1st.




2 comments:

Unknown said...

whys pete wearing surgical robes?

AshHole said...

ahahaha. He's a doctor. Doctor of love, that is.

"As you get older it is harder to have heroes, but it is sort of necessary."