Saturday, July 11, 2009

These are Lucas' pictures of the Schwinn Paramount I purchased off him. I will take pictures of the frame built with my stuff soon:
P1030096



P1040235

I bought it of Lucas for a great deal and then built it up with Ezra. He helped me lace up some Phil Wood HF track hubs to Open Pro's and got me some Sugino 75's and a Nitto 65 post. I have nt gotten a chance to load the pictures I took of it yet. It hauls ass, and will probably be a contributor to my ultimate demise.

3 comments:

Cornielus Blackpool said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cornielus Blackpool said...

Hey Mang - did you pick up "You are not a stranger here" by Adam Haslett?

AshHole said...

No, but I am going to read it the second I am done with White Noise.

"As you get older it is harder to have heroes, but it is sort of necessary."